Friday, September 4, 2009

WELCOME TO NYC OUTWARD BOUND CREW ORIENTATION

KEY learning targets we hope to achieve during the CREW ORIENTATION course ARE:

For Students:

  • I can challenge myself and others to try our best.
  • I can demonstrate new skills for communicating and collaborating.
  • I can participate fully and openly so my crew can share a transformative experience, developing our individual relationships and the crew’s potential.
  • I can feel secure and trusting with my peers and advisor.
  • I can articulate the role challenge plays in my development.

For Advisors:

  • I can get to know my students more deeply.
  • My crew can develop a common language and understanding of Outward Bound’s Common Practices.

Ultimately, the course enables crews to interact more effectively, creating a sense of belonging and shared values back at school.

View Crew Orientation Video

No comments:

Post a Comment